Terms & Conditions
- These general terms and conditions (the “General Conditions”) apply when you as a consumer (“you”) place an order on Wallism.com and thereto related pages, (the “Site”). An agreement is concluded between you and Rainbow Bay AB, company registration no 559342-1877 (“Rainbow Bay” or “we”), Inedalsgatan 23, 11233 Stockholm, [email protected]. The terms and conditions only apply when you as a consumer order through the Site.
- We have no liability for products being sold out and reserve the right for any image or typographical errors on the Site, e.g. errors in the product description or technical specification, inaccurate prices and price adjustments (such as changed prices from suppliers, changes in currencies) or incorrect information regarding stock levels. We are entitled to rectify any such errors and to change or update the information at any time. If the wrong price has been provided for a product that you have ordered, we will notify you accordingly and await your approval of the amended price before we continue with the order process.
2. Contracts and orders
- A purchase agreement that these General Conditions apply for is not entered into until we have confirmed your order in writing and you have received our order confirmation by e-mail. We encourage you to save the order confirmation for any future contacts with our customer services regarding the order. You may withdraw your order at any time before we have confirmed it. If you withdraw an order, we will refund any payments that you or your payment provider have made in relation to the order.
- We reserve the right, in the individual case, to refuse or change your order (e.g. if you have provided incorrect personal data and/or have any record for non-payment of debt).
3. Customer information etc.
4. Prices, fees and payment
- All prices indicated on the Site include VAT. The prices do not include payment and shipping fees, which are provided separately.
- You can pay for your purchase with the methods specified on the Site. From time to time we may not offer all payment alternatives or change the payment method if the one you have chosen for any reason does not work at the time of the purchase.
5. Special offers
From time to time we may provide special offers on the Site that may have more favorable conditions than those provided for in these General Conditions e.g. in relation to payment or extended right of withdrawal. These more favorable conditions will apply only for the duration of the special offer and only for the specific products mentioned. We reserve the right to cancel special offers at any time. Upon termination or withdrawal from a special offer, these General Conditions shall apply without any amendment. Any offers for specific products on the Site are valid only for a limited period and until products are sold out.
6. Shipping and delivery
- Products are normally produced within one to four working days and are thereafter scheduled for delivery.
- Products are normally delivered to the below regions and within the below number of working days from dispatch: Australia (3-6 days), Canada (2-5 days), EU (1-3 days), The United Kingdom (1-3 days), USA (2-5 days).
- The expected delivery time for a product is set forth in the order confirmation, at the check-out and/or on the relevant product page on the Site. If a delivery is delayed we will inform you accordingly and continue to monitor the order.
- The delivery company will notify you as required to deliver the order. If a package shall be picked up at a specific delivery point, you must collect it within the time specified in the notification. You may be charged a fee, corresponding to the cost of return shipping, if the package is not collected in time.
7. Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products on the Site, you are entitled to a 30-day withdrawal period. This means that you have the right to cancel any purchase by notifying us accordingly within 30 days of you or your representative receiving the product ordered (the withdrawal period).
- The legislative right of withdrawal does not apply to products made to your specification or that otherwise have been given a clear personalized character, which includes our customized wallpaper, prints and designs. In such cases, we instead offer you a 30-day right to return your unmounted product to us and get a full refund. The right to return the product applies for 30 days from the time you have received the product.
- Please send us a clear message prior to the period expiring if you wish to withdraw a purchase. You must provide your name, address and the order number and other relevant information in the message. You may also use the standard form for the right of withdrawal provided by the Swedish Consumer Agency (Sw. Konsumentverket), see www.konsumentverket.se. In order for you to use your right of withdrawal in time, it will be sufficient for you to send us a message to that effect before such a period expires.
- If you use your right of withdrawal, you must bear the costs for returning the products. Furthermore, you are responsible for the condition of the product after you received it and during the return shipping. We recommend that the product is sent in return well packaged, in good condition and in its original box and/or packaging. The product shall be returned within 14 days from the date when we received your notification informing us that you want to exercise your right of withdrawal. Returns shall be made to us in accordance with any additional reasonable instructions provided by us.
- We will refund the amount as soon as possible, usually within 3-10 days, but not later than within 14 days of the date when we received your notification of withdrawal. However, we will delay the refund until we have received the product or you have provided proof that the product has been returned, e.g. by a certificate of delivery. Refunds will be made by the same payment method you chose, unless otherwise agreed.
8. Satisfaction guarantee
In order for you to feel satisfied with the products we provide you with we offer you a 30 days satisfaction guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with us, please do not hesitate to contact us for support to help you handle your return and refund.
9. Product quality and complaints
- Colour variations may occur between prints and between the product as displayed on the Site on the device screen and the physical printed product. We comply with applicable printing standards and shall not be responsible for variances due to your device screen settings. We will not accept claims for colour variations unless such variations are clearly noticeable and a sample product has been delivered to and approved by you.
- You are entitled to lodge complaints for products bought on the Site within three years. The right to lodge a complaint applies to products that are defective according to applicable consumer protection legislation. If you wish to lodge a complaint for any product ordered, you shall contact us through the contact details provided on the Site as soon as possible after discovering the defect.
- We will refund you or replace the product in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation once a product, for which a complaint has been lodged, is returned and the complaint approved. Even though we strive to do so within 30 days from receipt of your complaint, it may be delayed depending on the nature of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any complaint if the product proves not to be defective in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation. When receiving complaints, we comply with the guidelines provided by the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (see www.arn.se). You will also find relevant information from Swedish Consumer Agency, see www.konsumentverket.se.
10. Changes to the General Conditions
We reserve the right to change these General Conditions at all times. Any changes to these General Conditions will be posted on the Site. Changes will become valid once you have accepted the General Conditions (in connection with a new purchase or while browsing the Site), alternatively 30 days after we have informed you of the changes. However, we recommend that you regularly keep yourself updated on the Site in order to become aware of any changes to the General Conditions.
11. Governing law and disputes
- If a dispute should arise between you and Rainbow Bay that we have not been able to settle together, the following applies: A Swedish customer may apply to the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (Sw. Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden, (“ARN”)). Rainbow Bay complies with ARN’s recommendations for the matters they examine. You can contact ARN on their website: www.arn.se or via postal mail to ARN, Box 174, 101 23 Stockholm, Sweden. An EU customer may report your matter on the online platform of the EU Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. For customers in other regions, please consult your local customer agency.
- Any dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these General Conditions shall, to the furthest extent permitted by applicable law, be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden and be settled by the courts of Sweden, where the District Court of Stockholm shall be the court in the first instance.
These General Conditions have been established by Rainbow Bay AB on October 18th, 2022.